Friday, August 8, 2008

This weekend looks like fun.

Pineapple Express is out. I'm looking forward to seeing it and laughing a lot. Seth Rogen cracks me up. Watching him in the interviews promoting the movie has been fun as well. He's a genuinely funny guy.

I also like the idea of this one. Stoner comedies are funny, but not usually great. This one looks like a step up from the typical pothead fare. Maybe because the people behind it are funnier. Maybe because they infused it with much of the magic of their previous endeavors that were not stoner movies. Maybe because it's the first stoner action flick.

Probably all of those things.

I know what I'll be doing at some point this weekend.
--John Berry, Online Editor--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home